[at-l] Camp shoes

In a message dated 2/18/2005 12:34:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tfort@jam.rr.com writes:

I just  buy cheap $2 slippers from walmart.  They have some with a  hard
plastic sole, and, cotton upper.  Works wonderful.  Weight  maybe an oz.
If you want "dryness"  wear a pair of those waterproof  socks with them.
I've done that in the snow!  Worked great.

**
I used the WALMART slippers on my thruhike.
Insulated, plastic bottom, they worked....
But since my hike, I bought Crocs, now I'll be using them as
camp shoes.

hotdog.