[at-l] Camp shoes

"No need for camp shoes---"

I hear several of you saying that camp shoes are unnecessary, but I need them to change the muscles I use during the day.  Someone who ran a couple of restaurants told me that they changed their shoes half way through their shifts so that they didn't use exactly the same muscles all day.  If I hike all day in a pair of shoes, my feet feel much happier if I change shoes, thus their positions, in the evening.

With the Keens, do you wear socks?  What kind?  Are there built-in arch supports?  It sort of sounds like it.

anklebear