[at-l] Camp shoes

I've had a pair of Waldies (Crocs without the heel strap) now for 13
months.  While I have not used them as a camp shoe yet, I wear them just
about every day and especially enjoyed them when flying to Denver last
summer, they were a snap getting on and off at security.  They are the
most comfortable footwear I have ever worn.  One caveat, I have worn off
the bottom tread and they are now dangerously "slippery when wet" on
smooth surfaces and I will replace them shortly.

While I'm at it, a positive review for the Keen Newport H2
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/1439636/c/3.html sandals that I've had for
six months.  I have only day hiked in them but they are sure to replace
my NB trail runners.

Steve