[at-l] Help needed

You're beyond me. I haven't ventured into DVD-land yet. All I can say,
as a frequent Mac user, is make sure you have the latest system
updates, and that your computer is robust enough to do the burning. I
see on the Mac site that the most recent system is 10.3.8, the most
recent iDVD update is 4.01, and that for the new iDVD version 5, you
need:

Macintosh computer with a 733MHz G4 or faster processor
256MB of physical RAM (512MB recommended)
Mac OS X v10.3.4 or later
Display with at least 1024 x 768 pixel resolution
Apple SuperDrive (or 733MHz G4 processor) required for iDVD

--Rhymin' Worm