[at-l] Help needed

is there anybody on this list who's a Mac expert? I'm having significant
problems with iDVD and I don't know how to resolve it. Everthing else on
this project has gone so well, and now at the very end, it rufuses to burn.
The five hours of encoding went well the first time last night, then it quit
with some error message when it got to the burn stage. So I started encoding
again, which went well, until I got to the 'multiplexing" part of the burn.
and it has stalled there for the last 5 hours, for a total of 10 hours on
this second attempt. I'm afraid to force-quit in case it still ends up
working correctly. I don't know what the problem is, but apparently it's an
issue for many people, judging by the iDVD-support discussion page.  Any
thoughts out there?

wc