[at-l] Hayduke Trail

In a message dated 2/16/2005 11:08:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:
*
*
*
I think the Hayduke
Trail hooks up with the Arizona Trail, the Gila-Tortilla Trail (another
newbie
unofficial footpath) and the CDT to make a several thousand mile loop.
*
*
*

         I don't know if it is due to private property or geography, but the
west end loops down to Grand Canyon and back up again into the Canyonlands.
Seems to me that it would have been smarter to just start at Grand Canyon and go
north and then east from there instead of looping...

*