[at-l] Sunday February 20th - Group Hike

Dawg,

I'm comin, I'm comin!  LOL

Jerry can't get off from work to be able to go to Miss Janet's to work this
weekend on her bathroom because the other guy that does the same job that he
does is getting married and there's not chance he can get out of it.  So,
we'll prolly be going to her place next weekend.

The girls are headed to my outlaw's house for the weekend, so it'll just be
me.  Keep a spot on the floor for me!

I'm bringin' the bread for Saturday night.  What do I need to bring for
Sunday?  Or do we just plan to eat on the trail?  Breakfast out Sunday
mornin' is fine with me.

I am plannin' on headin' out on Sunday evening to head home.  Send me your
address so that I can google a map and can also leave that here for Jerry
just in case.  Or, if I'm gonna need to take any back roads, then I'll be
comin' 68 across the mountain to 64/74 to Murphy through Franklin.

Tenacious Tanasi
    (Shelly Hale)