[at-l] Sunday February 20th - Group Hike

Just a reminder, some of us are getting together to do a day hike on Sunday February 20th at the AT Highway 64 crossing (WHERE THERE IS A BIG PARKING LOT) outside of Franklin, N.C. I don't know how far out of Franklin it is, I just know where to turn, as I have said many times...lol. I will post the time we all plan to meet on Friday.

Also, if you are coming down from somewhere or up from somewhere and are going to be in Greenville, S.C. Saturday night...drop me an email off-list...we have one or two open seats at dinner Saturday night at my house (Linda Beja, this means you...I have a couch for you to sleep on too, or a floor). A fun time will be had by all.

In addition, I think that several of us are going out to breakfast Sunday morning if you would like to meet up with us at the feed trough. I will post more as I hear confirmations.

Can't wait to see you guys again...Shelly, I will personally come over and get you if you don't show your pretty face, so save the cops a trip. haha

List so far:
Dawg
Shelly
HotDog, if he doesn't have to work
Thee Clyde, don't even think about not coming
The Loopers
Linda Beja
Orange Bug as a maybe due to injury

Dawg