[at-l] WHAT? Feb. 13th already??

In a message dated 2/13/2005 6:28:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
themissjanet@gmail.com writes:

Since  then I have been working on the Second Annual Appalachian Trail
Summit that  will be held here in Erwin in March.  I am excited about
this and I  hope some of you will join us.  If anyone would like more
info please  email me off the list.

Sounds like this Summit is AT related, so why is information off list when
so many of us write stuff that is not AT related and we put it on the  AT-L?

Just Curious.

Skylander