[at-l] eArThworm's private trail

I have never met anyone who designed their own trail.  But our Ms. EW did
and still maintains it.  She took us out to the most beautiful park and
showed us all of her hard work.  She actually decided where to put the
trails and then she "created" them herself!  What a legacy!  We walked on
some of them and she drove her jeep through fields and woods etc. like she
"owned" the place.  She packed us a delightful lunch and we had the most
wonderful day.  This lady is just amazing and really has put her heart and
soul into the environment.  She "walks the talk"!!

As everyone here already knows, our AT librarian is a rare delight.  Her
home has more AT and trail books than I have seen in any store I have ever
visited.  I was so excited to look around and broze.  We watched the coolest
new DVD....and, darn, I cannot remember the name.  What was it eArThworrm?
It was the best I have ever seen.  We saw Hopeful and Moonshadow and many of
our friends.  The photography was awesome.  If you ever need to locate a
trail book, she will have it.  (I know Ms. Janet has a copy.)

Our two days with our dear friend were a highlight of our adventure so far.
We left with warm hugs and a promise to get together again.  We will be
seeing her at the FTA and hope to see some other folks from the list there
as well.

We are back in Georgia, at a Wally World "campground" but will be headed
back to Florida on Thursday.
Hugs, Hummingbird

P.S. Seems like somebody is having a birthday on Saturday.  Hmmm...was I
supposed to keep that a secret??

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.