[at-l] Dyslexia

One side deals with peformance/task and has the lower IQ.  The other,
smarter side, remembers what I used to be able to do and give the lesser
side hell for being stupid--"You used to be able to do that!"  The
lesser side is the one which handles the machanic of the hike and
becomes discouraged easily.  The other side enjoys every moment of a
hike--and observes it through a dyslexic "filter".  There is a 30 point
difference in the two IQ's.

Turtle