[at-l] Happy Mardi Gras !

Yes Amy,  The schools close and most people in south Louisiana don't have to work,  Unless you are in the hospitality industry.   This is the first year I have not worked for Mardi Gras in five years, when I left the computer industry and entered the Hospitality industry.

I am now a tour guide and we don't give tours on Mardi Gras Day.

Bayou

Appalachian Trail Section Hiker (1529.3 miles completed - 644.8 miles more)

Tour NOLA - New Orleans @ http://www.tournola.com/

My Cell Phone E-Mail Address:  5043433734@mobile.att.net