[at-l] Dyslexia

> "Fingers Lightshoe" wrote:
> As an interesting aside on brain wiring, I seem to becoming strangely
> dyslexic. Truly. Over just the last few years, I've been swapping
> lettres like crayz. Thank dog for spellchekc. Someone told me it had
> somthign to do with hormonse. Anyone ever hear of something like thsi?

I have an opposite but similar problem. When I make an especially insane
(asinine?) post, I will often sign my name as "Frnak" assuming (ahem) that
someone will comment on my inability to even get my own name right. But
nope, it hasn't ever happened. Either I'm in way too many killfiles, or they
just think:  "Oh, the poor soul. That brain damage has him so bad that he
can't even spell his own name."

(you-know-who, no-not-Shoe)