[at-l] The eternal question

> When I'm hiking, I sleep from 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.  I make it a
practice not to
> voluntarily get up for the day  before 7:00 a.m.  This amounts to 10 or 11
hours in the
> sleeping bag.  I still have to pee at 2:00 a.m.  That's a no-brainer to
me.  It's also more
> information than you wanted to know, right?    <G>

I really don't mind getting up to pee in the night.  I usually get up at
about 2:00 AM anyway and enjoy the night for a little while.

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/philosophy/thenight.htm

What *I* want to know is why - at some dead hour of the night, when it's
well below freezing, and the wind is blowing strongly, does my colon ALWAYS
decide, "Hey, now is a good time to do #2."?  Now THAT is a nightmare...

Shane