[at-l] The eternal question

Back to Amy and the eternal question.  I'm with Steve on this one: you have to get up and pee at night when you're camping because you went to bed so frigging early.  At home, I sleep from about 2:00 or 3:00 a.m. to between 8:30 or 9:00 a.m.  I'm a night owl.  I average 5 to 7 hrs. of sleep a night.  I rarely have to get up to pee, because I already did it at 2:00 a.m.

When I'm hiking, I sleep from 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.  I make it a practice not to voluntarily get up for the day  before 7:00 a.m.  This amounts to 10 or 11 hours in the sleeping bag.  I still have to pee at 2:00 a.m.  That's a no-brainer to me.  It's also more information than you wanted to know, right?    <G>

anklebear