[at-l] Trail related stuff

Clear DayHi all,

Could not attend SORUCK due to lengthy family illness which eventually ended with my Mother's death.  Thanks so very much for the links everyone has provided.  This woulda been my FIRST SORUCK and I LOVE NOC area!  Perhaps next year.....

Also, what's the latest update on Coosa?  She's not responding to my emails!

OB......as a native (and fellow Smyrnan) it was GREAT to put a photo with your name!  Hang in there, and I'm SURE your biscuits are getting better by the day!

Also, I'm the BIG Rainbow Springs fan!

Laurel.....aka Janie