[at-l] Trail related stuff

Hi Laurel,

So sorry about the loss of your Mother.  I know, from personal experience,
that is a tough one.  My prayers go with you.

Don't forget to mark your calendar for the SO RUCK next year.  It was the
best ever and sounds like it will be even bigger and better in 06.

Coosa changed her e-mail address, but she comes and goes on the lists,
always has.  You will see her popping in again before long.  Swallowtail
always seems to know where she is.  They look very much alike and are always
being mistaken for each other.

Hugs, Hummingbird