[at-l] Am I overpacking?

After a brush or two with being too cold and too wet in the past, I'm
planning on taking more gear on the trail with me this year.  But it
feels like a lot..

I'm swapping my Z-rest for a Guidelight 3/4 Thermarest, in case I have
to sleep in a shelter.  The Z-rest does not do it for me on a hard
floor.  I'm planning to swap the hammock tarp for one a foot longer,
plus add an underquilt.  (The underquilt can be worn as a down poncho
in camp.)  I'll be dropping the space blanket.  (Big whoop.)  I'll use
my old quilt inside the hammock.  I may or may not bring an additional
envelope to go around the quilt in bad weather.

I'm taking my same old shorts and beat up tshirt, and my powerstretch
fleece top and bottom.  But I'm also sticking in a pair of duofold long
johns and a synthetic turtleneck.

I'll have a turtlefur neckwarmer, mountain hardware liner gloves, a
fleece hat, a waterproof ballcap, raincoat and rainpants, and maybe
water resistant shell gloves.  And a fleece balaclava for bedtime.

Two pairs of wool socks, two pair of liner socks, and fleece socks for
bedtime.

A windshirt, a lightweight fleece vest, and I think that's the sum
total of my clothing.

Am I overdoing it on the "warm and dry" theme?  I'll hopefully be doing
Springer to the north end of the Smokies starting April 2.

-amy