[at-l] PA Ruck Food tastings.....

Leslie Booher wrote:

> OK, please post the recipe for the kielbasa and cabbage soup to the
> list.  I'm intrigued now.  anklebear

Anklebear, it was heavenly. I just emailed Longhaul so he can post the
recipe himself.  Speaking of sausage, Steve Landis brought an Italian
sausage and pasta casserole that was incredible. The sausage melted in
your mouth.  Other fine dishes.......David Jones' multi-grain waffles,
Sparky's meat chili, Phil's bean burgers, Mouse's ham & pineapple pizza,
and a homemade corn & blackbean salsa brought in by Goosebump's friend
(??), Stitches brownies were addictive.  There were too many dishes and
desserts to mention-I'm sure you've been there - but guess what????
There wasn't any deviled eggs :)

Marsha