[at-l] PA Ruck Food tastings.....

You have never seen biscuits like the ones Shelly made. They were
beautiful. After everyone feasted, I stole a dozen of them to bring home
to show everyone--- that this is what real biscuits are supposed to look
and taste like!

I took pictures of them, I'll post them on backcountry some time today.

Oh yeah, I stole the rest of the biscuits on Sunday morning. Should have
taken the gravy too.
They'll go real good with Longhaul's kielbasa and cabbage soup. Hey,
wasn't I supposed to give your wife credit for that soup? :)  Every drop
of the soup was eaten, all 2 gallons!  All of us in the kitchen were
trying to figure out what ethnicity it was, RockDancer thought it might
be Portugese, I thought Hungarian/Czech.

I froze the biscuits, to savor on special Sunday mornings. Thanks Shelly.

Marsha
food connisseur