[at-l] Southern Ruck Photos

Sure.....they are Colin and Cole.
 I have not had a chance to look at the SoRUCK photos yet but I sure am
carrying many of them in my head.  It was the best ever!  I did hate to miss
the RUCK in Pa but, after reading about the weather I don't feel quite so
badly. I suffered through the weekend while everyone was freezing with some
"time passing" activities such as sail boat riding, swimming, watching
manatees, viewing incredible sunsets, kayaking, bicycling all through Key
West, lots of music, drinking Margueritas and other assorted "island"
activities.  It was really difficult but we made it through the weekend
without too many tears.  Getting ready for a snorkling trip now....76
degrees and sunny.

I did miss seeing some old friends.....but not that ice and snow!  Hugs,
Hummingbird