[at-l] The "Grit" Debate

Gross, gag me with a spoon.  I personally like collards
steamed, still crunchy.  My damn rebel relatives like to cook
the hell out of it and then pour vinegar all over it.  Not
just any vineger, but vinegar that has been used to soak hot
peppers in for at least six months.  All I can say is the
beer that I drink afterwards is mighty good.

Grey Owl

>Is it time to move on to collards, now? I do put a spoonful
of sugar
>into my collards.
>
>- Greenbriar
>
>Lilla Thompson wrote:
>> You took the words right outta my country ham, grits, &
red-eye gravy eating mouth.  Pass me a bisquit for sopping,
will you?