[at-l] PA RUCKFEAST-Tuesday update-3 days to go!

Friday night Mexican dinner We could still use taco shells, tomatoes,
green onions, lettuce

Saturday we only have 2 soups, 1 chili, bread.

For Saturday RUCKFEAST, we could still use a lot of items. Here's some
ideas:
Hams, meatloaf, chickens, roasts
BBQ
casseroles
Sausages
pasta dishes
baked beans and/or bean dishes
beef stew
beef stroganoff
pizza(s)
vegan/vegetarian dishes
hot vegetable dish
any type desserts
Ethnic dishes are ALWAYS appreciated
1 large can of decaf  coffee
more creamers/half-n-half - LOTS of coffee drinkers  :)
sugar
plastic wrap

PLEASE BRING YOUR CROCK POTS, ELECTRIC SKILLETS, ROASTERS, ETC. and
extension cords/power supply cords FOR ANY COOKING THAT IS NEEDED FOR
YOUR DISH.  THERE IS VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY FOR STOVE USAGE THIS YEAR
!  PRECOOKED-PREPARED DISHES ARE APPRECIATED. I'll have labels ready.
Here's what we have already:

Friday night dinner:
Mexican/Hispanic dinner - make your own burritos & tacos, Rice dish,
tortilla chips & salsa

Saturday BENEFIT LUNCH:  Chili-Sparky & Stick Dawg, black bean
soup-Marsha, Potato soup-Felix, breads-Grey Owl

SATURDAY DINNER;

1 ham -Mrs. Gorp
1 pork roast -Marsha
Bean burgers -Phil
Potato salad -Camo
Hot macaroni & cheese casserole -Marsha
Macaroni salad-Sparky & Stick Dawg
Pasta Salad -Gary
Salad mix, onions - Goosebump
10 lbs. mashed potatoes with gravy -Panzer

We have only 5 people bringing desserts

Cindy -fresh fruit  :)
Misc. Breads -Grey Owl
hot sauce
2 pounds butter/oleo
2 cans coffee -Marsha & Grey Owl
3 generic boxes of coffee creamer -Marsha
French vanilla creamers--Mrs. Gorp
Paper plates, paper bowls, eating utensils & napkins, foils-Ponderer &
Sparky
trash bags & teas - Goosebump

Kindly email me with your selection, thoughts, or questions.
ATrailHiker@Adelphia.net