[at-l] PA RUCKFEAST-Tuesday update-3 days to go!

Doesn't look like the usual FEED we have had in past years !!  Are there any
folks who are bringing items who have NOT informed Marsha ???  It looks like
we need more soups, chili's and breads/salads for Saturday lunch.

Saturday night's Pot Luck looks terrible.

Let's get a move on people, we've only got about 90 hours left till we eat.