[at-l] Good Advice for Digital Camera Newbees

> http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/digitalimaging/tp/newbiemistakes.htm
> I would add an 8th: If you alter the file in a image editing program, save
> the altered file as a separate file using "Save As". NEVER overwrite your
> original file. As you learn more you may want to revisit the image with
new
> editing skills. Multiple editing of the same file will mangle your image.

Very, very good advice Jim. I'd go one tiny step further, and immediately
make all of your files "read only" as soon as you copy them off of the card.
I've let myself forget and hit save before and really regret it later
because, as you said, things change.

Frank