[at-l] Re: soruck

hey all
  thanks for all the meeting and greeting of new faces this weekend  and
giving me the opportunity to attend. Thanks especially to Orangebug for  the ride
from ATL, all the encouraging words and patience even though he  wasn't
feeling too well.
The food was great and thanks to all who provided and to Pittsburg and
family for their tireless planning .It was a great facility with a great kitchen
and lodging.
 I met the trail face to face this weekend for the first time. I am  greatful
for the fact that the weather was clear, dry and reasonably warmed up  else
my 5:30pm return may have been a tad bit more uncomfortable. I apologize  for
giving anyone a worry due to my late return. My future return to the trail
will surely be with eyes opened.
Thank you also to all those who participated in tuckering my pack. I
gathered a lot of great suggestions from men and women alike.
Thanks again to all for your  kindnesses.
Marietta
Dancin Free