[at-l] SoRuck Cure & Recovery

I have not been able to talk now for two days.  My children thank you!
 But I am so glad for the chance to sit and talk with so many
wonderful people! I don't even care that I sound like a frog!  As
always it was a real boost to see some dear friends and catch up on
things. This kind of a weekend gives me the energy to make it through
the long slow winter!
 I returned home to very cold temps and blowing snow!  (What a
difference a few hours and miles can make!) I wanted to go right back
to the NOC.  What a beautiful weekend!  Thank you to everyone that
made it possible!  I also vote to return there next year.  Now that we
know what we have to work with next year will be even better!
Thank you to everyone that gave me feedback on my tshirts or bought
one.  I appreciate it very much.  If any one else wanted to order a
shirt please let me know as soon as possible.  If you had advice that
I didn't get to talk to you about please drop me a line!

--
Miss Janet
www.missjanetshouse.com