[at-l] OT? I'm done

Retirement?
Decidedly ON topic, far as I'm concerned. Freedom!

Happy First Day of Retirement, Clyde!

I remember you saying on the Long Trail that that was the first
vacation you'd taken since starting the business. Time for yourself is
coming thick and fast now. I have no doubt you'll find interesting
ways to use it, M-A-F Man.

"Foots" of the LT
PS I LOVE the way Miss Clara got younger in that 25-yr period..
;-)

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/