[at-l] Reminder to Soruckers...HWY 64 closed in Ocoee

Not sure about the Hayesville/Franklin.

 You may not have to coax at all...my dh may be staying home.  See, he plays
this game in which if he doesn't really want to go somewhere, he will simply
not ask off until the last stinking second.  Then, of course I'm left
hanging to find out until the last stinking second and can't completely
pack.  I just wish that if he really didn't want to go that he would simply
come out and say that!  Blondie & I are packed and ready to hit the road!
And, whether he's going or not we're heading out Friday by noon--and he can
pack his own stuff if he is!   LOL  (Can you tell I'm aggravated at him
right now?)  :-)

Shelly Hale