[at-l] Re Timeframes and Journals and Such

In a message dated 1/10/2005 7:21:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mapster@charter.net writes:

> He already said that the migraine segment of my headaches would be helped
> by
> weed, but I've been caught with that once--years ago--and a second time in
> this state would be horrendous.

Frank,

Not sure about the weed helping for the headaches, but you'll probably get
your chances on the trail.  I do understand about the penalties and it sucks to
even have to think about it.  It's a sad day when known relief is deemed
illegal and imprisonable by the powers that be.  You could always go to Amsterdam
or the BVI's.  The money saved in potentially dangerous prescription drugs
could pay for your trip.

Read up on the website I sent you and follow all the links, especially
clusterheadaches.com  Only you can tell if it's right.

Best of luck,

Sly