[at-l] Bridge over the RIver Housatonic

Richard (ATsomeday) wrote:

>  The ATC map show the Mohawk Trail going east (right) near
>the bridge, so maybe that's what's causing the uncertainty?

yeah, my map (also an ATC map) show the Mohawk Trail...and, I believe
that is part of the 'loop'. It doesn't show the AT staying on the road
(which I did), though. This has been one of the 4 most perplexing things
I've encountered in a while.

>Thanks for thinking of me and leaving the cottage cheese.  It should
>really be nicely fermented now and quite flavorful!  I'll certainly look for it
>if I get to hike the Knobstone Trail this year!

It's only been there for...7 months...it should still be good.