[at-l] Bridge over the RIver Housatonic

Felix:

I checked two sources, my hiking buddy in CT who has the ATC official
maps and my copy of Delorme Topo USA.  Neither are especially
authoritative or accurate but both show the trail turning left at the light
and running parallel between the Warren Turnpike and the railroad
tracks (and NOT crossing the tracks) for a while before turning more
westerly.  The ATC map show the Mohawk Trail going east (right) near
the bridge, so maybe that's what's causing the uncertainty?

Thanks for thinking of me and leaving the cottage cheese.  It should
really be nicely fermented now and quite flavorful!  I'll certainly look for it
if I get to hike the Knobstone Trail this year!

Regards,
Richard (LT 01-02, ATsomeday, KTsomeday, PCTsomeday, etc.)