[at-l] Bridge over the River Housatonic

Well, I guess it could be (probably is) that I don't recall correctly and/or missed that
loop you describe.  My maps are in storage in CT while I explore Florida this winter.  I
seem to remember that there was a place called the Mountainside Cafe in that
location you referred to in the guidebooks which I did not encounter hiking.  It was
closed last time I drove through there.

Yes, the KT I referred to is the Knobstone Trail about which I talked to you at the PA
Ruck last year.  Someday.....

Regards,
Richard (LT 01-02, ATsomeday, KTsomeday, PCTsomeday, etc.)