[at-l] (OT) Lawyers, blah bla blah....

ATtrailhiker@wmconnect.com wrote:

>This incident, as well as so many others, further cements my feelings that
>most guys are pigs!  I would have socked him too!  I also wouldn't work at a
>place where truckers hang out because they seem to be the worst kind, but if you
>have no choice, I feel for you. Lucky for me, my husband is one of the smaller
>percentage that respects women.

Well, as a 'guy' it would seem that chances are good ('most') that I'm a
'pig'. And, a couple of hours ago I had dinner in a truckstop with my
dad (also a 'guy' and...also a truck driver). So, quite simply what you
just did was stereotyped guys and truckdrivers...and, what started all
of this was the fact that people stereotype lawyers....tell me that
isn't ironic. So, I move that from now on...if guys are pigs and
truckers are the worst kind...lawyers are whatever Kent said they are in
the first place...all in favor...

--
Felix
ME-->GA '98