[at-l] SORUCK fundraiser revisited...

SORUCK fundraiser revisited...

The verdict is in - SORUCK fundraiser money should go to a trail
related cause.  A donation to the MATC has been mentioned, as well as a
general donation to the ATC.  Another suggestion was to direct money
towards a group that sponsers hikes for at-risk kids.  If someone could
give me specifics on this last suggestion, I could research the
organization...

I have been witness to a number of groups of at-risk kids on the AT.
Each encounter has been inspiring.  The kids have been some of the most
polite people I have met on the trail.  It is the opposite of what you
might expect...

=====
Pittsburgh, Barb, Ryan, and Wilson the Trail Dog