[at-l] Digital Cameras

I have the Pentax Optic 43WR and loved it on my Thanksgiving hike. It is
less than 6 ounces with Li AA batteries installed, easy to work without
using the LED screen and uses SD memory chips. I bought the 1G SD chip, and
took over 400 photos without filling it up. I think I'd prefer two 512M
chips, as the Gig is too big for archiving on just one CD.

It has only one shortcoming. The small lens can get wet pretty easily,
blurring pictures. I also found it awfully easy to get a finger in the way
on photos. Even though it is water proof, one might want to keep it in a
baggy just to keep condensation and wetness down.

OrangeBug