[at-l] Digital Cameras

At 10:20 AM 1/2/2005 -0800, Pete Fornof wrote:

>ken bennett <bennettk@wfu.edu> wrote:>
> > Currently I have a 1.3 mega pixel camera and it takes all right photos and
> > I am looking at replacing it here before the spring sets in. So what camera
> > do you all suggest?
>
>I've been using a 3.2 megapixel Casio, model EXILIM. It has a Pentax 3X
>zoom lens. It has rechargeable batteries. I did a weeks hike on the AT
>last year and the batteries still had plenty of reserve at the end of the
>hike. I've been very satisfied with the camera. At the time I purchased
>it, it was the smallest and lightest digital on the market. I'm not sure
>about that anymore.
>
>Pete Fornof

They are cool looking cameras and I believe you can record audio notes to
go with the photos on some EXILIM models, but how many photos did you shoot
Pete? Not to be nit-picky but if you shot only 1-2/day most any battery
will do for a week. To really judge battery life we need to know how many
shots you took. I'm a real battery killer who has been known to shoot over
100 photos/day.