[at-l] OT - Catastrophe

In a message dated 12/30/2004 11:03:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
GoVolsKelly@aol.com writes:

> What can we all do?  Really?  What, as a loving
> community of hikers, can we do?  Surely there is something.

With all due respect, this is beyond what's expected of the hiking community.
 Any of our group efforts should remain dedicated to the trail or trails.

That said, as individuals, we can donate to the relief efforts.  From what I
understand, the best organizations to donate to are the America Red Cross and
Doctors Without Borders.

Sly