[at-l] OT - Catastrophe

The death toll is now at 117,000.  My boss, an Indian, went home for the
holidays.  No one, not his family or friends, nor his wife nor her friends, have
heard from them. We've been trying to reach them for days.  This thing is
hitting close to home, now. What can we all do?  Really?  What, as a loving
community of hikers, can we do?  Surely there is something.

GoVols
PS. As a recent convert, I offer you this:  If want to know what Zen is, then
more than likely you will be disappointed. This is a question that is easily
asked but not easily answered. A Hindu story tells of a fish who asked of
another fish: "I have always heard about the sea, but what is it? Where is it?"
The other fish replied: "You live, move and have your being in the sea. The sea
is within you and without you, and you are made of sea, and you will end in
sea. The sea surrounds you as your own being." The only true answer is the one
that you find for youself.