[at-l] Peak1 Cobra - Giving up the Ghost?

Whoah,

  The SKCM is a Storekeeper, you know  those dreaded supply guys.   The Navy
use to have the DS rating and I remember them from about 10 years ago.  The DS
rating changed to DP (Data Processors) and then they went to RMs (Radioman).

   If I can't figure out how to get a solid "trust worthy" repair done I was
looking at getting the new INYO2 with the hoop at the foot of the  tent.   I
can swing $75  for that... I save my change for gear replacement... The hurdle
will be getting the wife to understand I need  another tent... that will make
5 tents my family has...  I have the Cobra, a Coleman Sundowner for camping at
campgrounds, and a MH Hammer head.  I also have a huge cabin tent along with
a small wal-mart tent that my son and I used long ago for scouting.    So
another tent will make 6.... I may need to find a good home  for a few of these
old warriors.

Russ