[at-l] insoles?

Sly,

Thanks for the info about the insoles, I'll look into it.

Regarding the ruck, unfortunately, I'm going to need to cancel my
attendance at the
SORUCK. I was originally planning to go and meet up with Clyde Dodge,
with whom I was going to start the Florida Trail immediately after.
However, he has cancelled his hike and so the only reason for me to
wait another week before going down south is to go to the ruck. I
would really like to go but I am wasting time and money here in New
York; therefore, I'm opting to head down south the 9th, one week
earlier than the ruck. I hope this does not cause anyone any
problems.I didn't rent a space so I don't believe there's any
cancellation that needs to be made. Thanks for your understanding and
I hope to attend a
hiker gathering sometime soon. I got in touch with Pittsburgh about this too.

David