[at-l] Peak1 Cobra - Giving up the Ghost?

 I was going through my trip notes from my previous  trip and I wrote that the flooring of my Cobra is starting to come apart... The flooring and the sealing that is on top of it are separating and I have these bubbles about the size of silver dollars appearing.

 1)  Should I retire my tent and start looking for another?
 2)  Is there a way I can fix this and/or extend the life of my tent?
 3)  What would have caused this?

  The tent was purchased in 1999 and will have seen 5 years of BPing, is kept in an all cotton stuff sack in my closet where it is dark and dry.  I always let it dry completely before stowing... not sure what caused this except that my son and I used it together and it was tight at times.  I absolutely love this tent... Never had a problem with it, been in every type of weather from summer heat to below freezing and not one problem until this cropped up... Interesting...

  Russ Drake...

  P.S.  Don't worry Grey Owl, this will not stop me from the BFT!