[at-l] Into the Void and Into Thin Air

Books, more often than not, take large chunks out of my day.  So does
gardening, playing poker online, getting drunk with my friends and other stuff.  Do
what you like, when you like.  I've given up on rich and famous and settled on
happy.

PoorDrunkAndWellReadGoVols (not to mention a few tomatoes richer from the
poker game) Not to mention happy.