[at-l] My gasted is flabbered. (OT)

Well, a fellow lister, who paid less than a $1 for tomatoes, did some research at his local market. The tomatoes at the market he shopped at were FROM FLORIDA.

This reminds me of a time that we went to stay in someone's condo in Destin, FL.  They had left the morning we arrived.  They had left beautiful fruit in a bowl on the table, and it was really delicious.  We looked all over Destin for more of that fruit to take home.  When we returned the key to them on our way home to the Mississippi Delta, we asked about the fruit: "Oh, we took it with us.  We got it at the Jitney Jungle here in Jackson."  Duh!  anklebear