[at-l] Financing trips

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for all of your comments regarding financing
trips. They helped me gain a bit more perspective on this issue. I now
feel even more blessed to have had the good fortune to have been able
to save for my upcoming Florida Trail hike in just a few months. While
my job was not much fun, I believe that I have met my goal of  saving
for the trip in the short time that I had and now will have the
opportunity to live my dream. From coming back to the U.S. from a year
overseas and finding an inexpensive room (err...hallway)  to getting a
quick temp job, it's been made to work... and this feels like some
wonderful trail magic bestowed upon me. I think saving the money will
help me to feel more gratitude while on the trip (and perhaps
excercise more frugalness).

Best Wishes,
David
http://www.trailjournals.com/djessop