[at-l] Global Environment Citizen Award

Good grief!  What did you say to him?  I know what I would have  said.  Can't
repeat it here though.... Well, at least I won't repeat it  here until I've
had a couple of drinks.

Wanna get drunk, Sly?  Come'on buddy, just me and you.  We'll  pound back a
few shots and sing country songs.  I'm still depressed over  the cost of
tomatoes.

GoColts

In a message dated 12/28/2004 3:02:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,