[at-l] New Reservation System at Katahdin

Somebody said:
"       Galehead is a perfect example of (excuse me for this) head up the ass
federalism..."

Nope.  Galehead is a perfect example of the lengths some people will go to
avoid doing the right thing.
If you make a law that will cost some people money, they will try to get around
it.  If you write exceptions into that law, you'll end up spending a LOT of
time in court trying to prove that this or that idiot really doesn't qualify
for his interpretation of the exception that would save him a few bucks.

The way around it is to write the law with NO exceptions.  It's a matter of
practicality and enforcement rather than one of common sense--cheap jerks don't
care about common sense, they just want to save their money, no matter who it
hurts, or how much it hurts anyone else.

=====
Want to be respected?  Be respectable.
JestBill  Ga--->Me '03