[at-l] December 25, 2004

At 10:54 AM 12/25/2004 -0500, PUDSCRAWLER@aol.com wrote:
>A childhood friend began my day by emailing that it is SNOWING in  HOUSTON.
>What a special day it is for them.
>
>Hiking related?  Well, it's not snowing in SW Virginia, but it is plenty
>cold, pullenty cold.  I hope we will have a warmer one on January 2
>because I'm
>going awalkin' a little on the trail to see what it's like up there.
>
>Merry Christmas! to each of you.  Join me in remembering that every extra
>calorie consumed in honor of this day adds up on the trail.  ha-ha  Oh, well,
>there's the health club to join.
>
>Blessings,
>
>Sawnie Robertson
>Kinnickinic

The Sun is shining in NNY but last night on my return trip from the Albany
airport to pick up our son and daughter-in-law we were treated to big fat
flakes of Christmas Eve snow falling and clinging to the trees. It had a
very "over the river and through the woods" feel to it.

I hope Felix is having a great hike and I hope it has been a bit warmer in
Conn. than we've seen around here.

Merry Christmas everyone.