[at-l] December 25, 2004

A childhood friend began my day by emailing that it is SNOWING in  HOUSTON.
What a special day it is for them.

Hiking related?  Well, it's not snowing in SW Virginia, but it is plenty
cold, pullenty cold.  I hope we will have a warmer one on January 2 because I'm
going awalkin' a little on the trail to see what it's like up there.

Merry Christmas! to each of you.  Join me in remembering that every extra
calorie consumed in honor of this day adds up on the trail.  ha-ha  Oh, well,
there's the health club to join.

Blessings,

Sawnie Robertson
Kinnickinic