[at-l] reg glucosamie chondrytin

Sly,
The single dose of this stuff may not be as effective as
divided dosages in absorption rates and keeping blood levels
over the day adequate. Any doctor chemist, nutritionist or pharmicist out there to help on this issue?

 It takes several months, in some six months or more, to get full awareness that the supplement is doing it's job so stick with at least that long before deciding if it is helping you or not. Nothing is said about maintance dosages after your intial repair in my availabe literature.

New research is adding MSN to the glucosamine chondrytin mix.  MSN=methylsulfonylmethane.
MSN is a intergal ingredent in connective joint tissue if I remember right.  Bottle says to take
MSN 500mg daily.
Glucosamine 1,500 daily
Chondritin 1,200 daily

No daily requirements have been establised  by the FDA for any of these compounds. Recomended dosages stated above is what my doc recomended including the arthritis doc
and my pharmicist and recent nutrition book.

The zinc and vitamin C in your current supply can't hurt and may actualy help as vitamin C and zinc is used to repair  severe bed sores which also have connective tissue destruction underlying the surface layers.
 Copper a trace element is needed in connective tissue metabolisium among other things.

Zinc is necessary for wound healing along with other uses.
My nutrition book at home right now is an old one so much more is known today than when this book was published 1976. My son borrowed my most recent nutrition book. Sorry.
I don't think you want a  chemistry textbook rendition of this stuff any way.

I get mine from www.Puritan.com
Only when they have the special of buy one get two free.
Once they made a mistake and sent three
shipments full. When contatced they said just to keep the extra free of charge.   That was a years worth for about 30 dollars.

Rogene

---